Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where can I get cheap human hair extensions?

Or a person who knows of a shop in their home town that can buy them and send them to me. I'll pay them and everything haha.Where can I get cheap human hair extensions?
I got mine NEW off of ebay for twenty bucks! And the ones you buy other places say you can color them and ive tried and it doesnt work bc they clamp thehair cuticle down so their smooth. Mine actuly take color which is nice bc I am a hairstylistWhere can I get cheap human hair extensions?
http://www.lojadocabelo.com/ you pay less than half of the usual price of human hair extensions. Also, they're great quality! Many jet set people on my country use them.


Hope I've helped!
break into a horse ranch when it's dark.


and clip a few pony tails here and their.'_^
from a horses tail
poor people

No comments:

Post a Comment